When a homeowner decides to sell their house, they obviously want the best possible price for it with the least amount of hassles along the way. However, for the vast majority of sellers, the most important result is actually getting their homes sold. In order to accomplish all three goals, a seller should realize the […]Read More
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Annual Profile of Home Staging.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
First-time homebuyers are flocking to the real estate market by the thousands to find their dream homes in order to make their dreams of homeownership a reality. Unfortunately for many, the inventory of starter and trade-up homes in the US has struggled to keep up with demand! According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), […]Read More
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) recently released their latest Existing Home Sales Report, which revealed that homes were on the market for an average of 28 days in June. This is a slight increase from the 27 days reported in May, but down from 34 days reported a year ago. 54% of homes across the country were […]Read More
- Thinking of moving across the country? How far will your money take you?
- The majority of states in the Midwest and South offer a lower cost of living compared to Northeast and Western states.
- The ‘Biggest Bang for your Buck’ comes in Mississippi where, compared to the national average, you can actually purchase $116.01 worth of goods for $100.